Your fingers length can tell a lot about you and your health. Maybe it sounds a bit silly, but you’ll be surprised at how accurate it can be.
Look at the picture below and find your little finger shape and find out more about your personality and health risks. Are you type A, B or C?
- You are closed person that doesn’t share feelings easily. You always strive to present yourself more independent than you really are.
- You are an emotional person, but a lit bit reserved when it comes to showing emotions. You despise lies, hypocrisy and dishonesty because it goes against your beliefs.
- You have a big heart, and you like to help others, but you aren’t very tolerant. You will finish every task you are given even if you don’t like it.
- If you are type A, you are more prone to insomnia and anxiety.
- You are very loyal and devoted. If you fall in love with someone, you will give them your full attention.
- You are very committed, once you set your mind on something, you’ll do your best to finish it until the end.
- Deep down inside you have a very sensitive soul. You’re scared of getting hurt. You want people to think that you don’t need anyone, but you dream of finding your soul mate.
- If you are type B, you are more prone to migraine and arm pain.
- You are not very open person, and don’t want to reveal your problems and feelings. You always keep them to yourself.
- You don’t like unfamiliar territories. It bothers you when you have to deal with anything new and unknown.
- You are respectful towards other people’s opinions; even your ego is extremely high when arguing with other people.
- If you are type C, you are more prone to headaches, neck pain and sore throat.